From time to time, the Sandboxx Team may want to alert you about important military news, app updates, and more through the Sandboxx app. In order to receive these alerts, you will need to make sure that Sandboxx notifications are enabled on your mobile device.
Follow these instructions in order to enable notifications for your iPhone or iPad:
- Launch the Settings application on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click “Notifications.”
- Scroll down and select the Sandboxx app.
- Toggle the “Allow Notifications” switch to ON, if it is not enabled already.
- We also recommend toggling the switch to ON for “Badge App Icon,” “Show on Lock Screen,” and “Show as Banners.”
If you need additional assistance for iPhone or iPad, check out Apple’s help article by clicking here.
Follow these instructions in order to enable notifications on your Android device:
- Launch Settings.
- Under the Device header, click Apps.
- Select Sandboxx.
- Tap Notifications.
- Depending on your Android OS version, turn “Notifications” ON, or turn “Allow notification dot” to ON.
If you need additional assistance for Android, check out Google’s help article by clicking here.