We’re looking for an outstanding Product Designer for our mobile and web platforms who is eager to help build the military’s best apps. Apply today!
Sandboxx is a leading technology platform dedicated to finding and building solutions for our armed forces. We empower our military community through technology, community, and content to ensure that the entire military ecosystem thrives.
We’re looking for a self-starting product designer with a mastery of design craft and an infectiously positive attitude to create high-impact work across our digital product experiences. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process with the user at the center of it all.
In this role, you’ll work closely with other designers and cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
You will be responsible for championing our users, advocating for their needs and ensuring that what we build not only satisfies them, but delivers them intangible value.
- Craft effective and delightful user experiences from research through user flows, prototyping, high fidelity comps, and collaborate with engineers on implementation and test them
- Identify opportunities for improvement in our products and process and take the initiative to provide solutions -Work alongside others to problem solve, scope, build, test, and roll out consistently amazing results.
- Inspire, teach, and support other members of the team
- Participate in partner and customer interactions, collaborating cross-functionally across a wide range of functions
- Turn insights from data analytics and research into tangible design concepts.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- Provide assistance to product engineers when needed
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Equity incentive plan
- 401k with matching and sharing
- Top tier health insurance and family benefits
- Flexible paid vacation
- Paid parental leave
This position can be remote or based at Sandboxx’s headquarters in Arlington, VA.
Sandboxx is an equal opportunity workplace and we would like to hear from all qualified applicants. If you have a disability or any special needs that we might need to accommodate, please just let us know.
To apply for this position fill out the form below. If you enjoy a challenge, you can also apply by networking or connecting with a member of the team on Linkedin and have them submit your application today.