Quality Assurance Manager, Software
We’re looking for an outstanding Quality Assurance Manager who is eager to help build the military’s best apps. Apply today!
- Keep Sandboxx mobile and web apps fresh, user-friendly and intuitive
- Document, plan and create tests to identify software problems and UX challenges for iOS, Android and Web applications
- Log bug fixes and suggest improvements to maintain the user-friendly and intuitive experience across platforms
The ideal candidate will have
- 3-4+ years experience in software development and testing, ideally in a cross-platform environment including mobile and web applications
- Strong knowledge of Apple, Google and Web application environments
- Significant experience with user-acceptance testing methodologies and practices
- Proficiency in setting up test plans with third party vendors in an automated fashion and conducting manual (as needed) quality assurance
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Able to sit and test in front of a computer for long hours at a time
- Familiarity with Python/React/Kotlin/Swift technologies
Primary job tasks
- Create tests to identify software problems with existing and new features
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing prior to feature release(s)
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests to suggest improvements
- Working alongside Engineers and Designers to define new features and analytics to measure success post release
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Work with third party vendors to plan releases and document test plans
- Work with our Customer Happiness Team to triage and prioritize issues
- Recommend improvements to enhance user experience
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Research and compare similar competitor products
- Great snacks, coffee, drinks, and frequent lunches
- Work from home Wednesdays
- Health and wellness gym membership
- Dog-friendly officeNote: This is a full-time position. Please do not reach out with agency or outsourced services.
Financial and wellness perks
- Top health insurance plus 99% of your monthly premiums paid
- 401k program, with 3% matching
- Awesome quality of life with a healthy and respectful work-life balance
- Service to those who serve our Country
Note: This is a full-time position. Please do not reach out with agency or outsourced services.
To apply for this position fill out the form below.
If you enjoy a challenge, you can also apply by networking or connecting with a member of the team on Linkedin and have them submit your application today.