We’re looking for an android engineer who is eager to help build the military’s best mobile app. Apply today!
- Keep the Sandboxx app up to date with the latest and greatest tech.
- Plan and build new features on our existing Android application alongside our iOS, web, and backend teams.
- Be the lead in designing and developing solutions for our Android application.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of hands-on engineering app development experience
- Experience with Android application development
- Experience publishing apps to the Google Play store
- A strong understanding of Android Arch Components and MVVM
- A strong understanding of Android Debugging and Profiling tools
- Experience with Material Theming, but not required
- *Kotlin experience, but not required
Nice to have, but not essential:
- Experience working in an agile development process
- CI / CD with CircleCI
- Firebase App Distribution
- Firebase Remote Config, Cloud Firestore and Analytics
Potential job tasks:
- Engage with cross-functional teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions for users to deliver immediate value
- Collaborate with non-engineering team members to ideate, build, and deliver features.
- Build and maintain unit tests
- Transition the app from Java to Kotlin
- Health insurance
- 401k program, with matching
- Dog-friendly office
- Great snacks, coffee, drinks, and frequent lunches
- Work from home Wednesdays
- Gym Membership at Sport & Health
- Awesome quality of life
- Service to those who serve our Country
Note: This is a full-time position. Please do not reach out with agency or outsourced services.
To apply for this position fill out the form below.
If you enjoy a challenge, you can also apply by networking or connecting with a member of the team on Linkedin and have them submit your application today.