Customer Happiness Associate
Sandboxx is a rapidly-growing technology company looking for an energetic customer support professional to join our world-class Customer Happiness team.
- Support Sandboxx customers.
- Solve problems to ensure a successful customer experience on Sandboxx.
The ideal candidate will be
- A positive, growth-oriented attitude.
- 3+ years of experience in customer support for a technology product or related field.
- Proven ability to proactively manage customer expectations for a growing and changing technology product.
- Excellent communication skills (phone, video conference, slack, email, in person)
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships with various and diverse types of customer personalities throughout the customer lifecycle.
- An aptitude for contributing your own voice and style to customer conversations, while also maintaining Sandboxx’s world-class standards for Customer Happiness.
- The ability to manage multiple streams of communication and multiple tasks while retaining attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability and dedication to getting issues resolved via internal processes. Actively strives to take ownership of daily tasks, team goals, and the Sandboxx mission.
- The ability to stay cool, calm, and humble in the face of challenges.
Nice to have, but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of tech support experience at a software or technology company
- Military knowledge a plus
Potential job tasks
- Support Sandboxx customers via internet chat and email, often answering 400+ customer messages per week.
- Engage actively in customer advocacy – communicate customer needs, frustrations, and feature requests to internal teams and leadership at Sandboxx.
- Maintain a positive attitude and bringing happiness to Sandboxx customers with each interaction.
- Solve problems both independently and collaboratively to ensure a delightful customer experience on Sandboxx.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our team environment by upholding Sandboxx’s values and mission.
Note: This is a full-time position, and can be remote. Please do not reach out with agency or outsourced services.
To apply for this position fill out the form below.
If you enjoy a challenge, you can also apply by networking or connecting with a member of the team on Linkedin and have them submit your application today.