Sandboxx is looking for a Marketing Associate to contribute to our lean and mean marketing team. As a Marketing Associate, you will support our online and offline marketing initiatives as well as helping us acquire and retain customers across their military journey.
This is a remote based role, but some timezone overlap with EST is essential.
- Be a supporting team member for the marketing department on day to day tasks
- Build strong relationships with the Sandboxx customer base, including advertising clients, to enable future growth of the division
- Embrace change on a daily basis – Sandboxx has a non-hierarchical structure and values autonomy and ownership of items
The ideal candidate will be:
- Fast learner, flexible, and open to working on a variety of projects
- Takes initiative and owns tasks from concept through outcome
- Tech-savvy, ability to learn new technologies and systems e.g. CRMs, marketing channels, etc.
- Good communicator – ability to interface with Sandboxx partners, generate ad copy.
Nice to have, but not essential:
- Experience with paid marketing channels: Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Experience with Adobe product suite
Potential job tasks:
- Assist with managing client campaigns and expectations of clients
- Assist with mapping client needs and determining where else Sandboxx may be of benefit
- Produce campaign reports for clients in a timely manner
- Assist with content and messaging for various marketing channels
- Participate in paid acquisition marketing efforts to archive volume, quality and ROI acquisition goals
- Assist with planning, forecasting and reporting on key marketing metrics to aid in management-level decision making
- Support day-to-day operations including marketing campaigns and promotions
- Champion customer interactions on social media channels
- Write articles that will support product and customer success
- Assist with the growth and operations of ancillary revenue channels: Sandboxx Shop, Gift Cards, Travel, etc.
- Identify opportunities and propose solutions to streamline and/or automate processes
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to uncover customer insights and market trends
- Health insurance
- 401k program, with matching
- Dog-friendly office
- Great snacks, coffee, drinks, and frequent lunches
- Work from home Wednesdays
- Gym Membership at Sport & Health
- Awesome quality of life
- Service to those who serve our Country
To apply for this position fill out the form below.
If you enjoy a challenge, you can also apply by networking or connecting with a member of the team on Linkedin and have them submit your application today.