Military welcome home signs are everything.
In fact, they’re almost as much a part of homecoming events as the teary reunions. You’ve seen them on Pinterest, your friend’s Facebook wall, and any military group you’ve been in.
If you’ve spent any length of time in the military community, you know these signs can run the mill of being super sweet to being borderline racy.
No matter how you style it, communicate with your service member ahead of time what the sign looks like. Military welcome home signs can be an eye-catching way for your service member to quickly find you in the sea of faces.
Ready to welcome your favorite service member home? A homemade sign is one way to do it.
In the homecoming crowd, you’ll need to stand out. Here are just a few of the imaginative ways folks have done it with their military welcome home signs.
1. Kiss Mom First
2. This Better Be the Last Time…
3. A Total of 163 Days is Definitely Long Enough
4. Short and Sweet Sums it Up
5. Mom is Tired. Your Turn.
6. Shirts Can Be Signs, Too
7. This Guy Needs a Bear Hug
8. A Hero’s Welcome
9. Truer Words Have Never Been Written
10. Hands Down, Homecoming Days are Best
11. Princess Needs are Simple
12. No More Waiting, Please
13. A Sign For Each
14. Boy Oh Boy
15. Three Little Warm Welcomes
17. We All Know Heroes Wear Uniforms
We’ve all seen our fair share of interesting, funny, and sweet military welcome home signs. What’s the best one you’ve ever seen?
Feature image courtesy of U.S. Marine Corps. Photo by Lance Cpl. Matthew Kirk